Lunaris Index du Forum

Bonjour à tous et bienvenue sur le Forum de la Guilde Lunaris !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Win^/8.1 Pro Oem

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lunaris Index du Forum -> Imaginaire -> Créations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Win^/8.1 Pro Oem Répondre en citant

Win 8.1 Pro Oem >

Win 8.1 Pro Oem

License agreement for the transfer of a Windows 8 license m 3 l Related resources You were looking for "win 8.1 pro oem". I believe people should use what they want to use. If you buy it, and you install it, you can reinstall on whatever hardware you want. If you change your platform, and install your old Win7 OEM license on your new computer, it will work. Who is right or wrong is pretty much only determinable in a court of law on a case by case basis. what do you mean? do you mean like from my old laptop that came with one I can use my laptop windows 7? m 0 l walterg74 3 August 2014 20:11:40 USAFRet said:EonW said:With the OEM version, Windows is tied (forever) to the machine it is first put on.

All Microsoft Sites Page Overview Page Content Select your local OEM Partner Center from the drop-down list, or click on the map below to update the list with portals in a specific region. Except you were. I simply stated why for my computing needs, NOT MY GAMING NEEDS (which BTW I scarcely play), I use linux. And I am greatly amused at how you dislike Microsoft's BS, but own and use an XBox and a PS3. Your copy of windows is locked to that PC. Although you bought a legitimate copy of Windows from a legitimate retailer and Microsoft got paid, Microsoft gets to say youre breaking the Windows licensing agreement. The page may be temporarily unavailable or may no longer exist.

jane the virgin is_safe:1el perro del hortelanodylan ryder mommyif loving you is wrongthe anomaly 2014 1080my wife 720pobserve and reportThe Voice UK S04E08the game the face of lawitcher 3: wild hunt

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lunaris Index du Forum -> Imaginaire -> Créations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation