Lunaris Index du Forum

Lunaris
Bonjour à tous et bienvenue sur le Forum de la Guilde Lunaris !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Who else thought that this was some sort of Shooting game?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lunaris Index du Forum -> Votre espace -> Flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Nov - 13:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Who else thought that this was some sort of Shooting game? Répondre en citant

HI,
 Having no idea about Paragon and getting some code free with my new PC I thoguht that I was getting into a shooting game. Admitedly I had not really looked into it other than checking out a quick video on. Turns out that this is a . I only know a little about MOBAs so I thought I would give it a try.The game is quite fun if a little slow at times. It makes the moba genre a little more fun but I cant help but feel that this game would be so much more fun as a proper shooter and less of the "lock on" MMO like elements. Heroes dont seem that well balanced but I do see that this is in beta still.One other gripe I do have is the whole competitive atmosphere that is pushed. Thats fine for those who want it but how about those of us that are learning or just want to play for fun? Keep PVP competitive and allow the pve to be a more freeform area for us noobs to learn. Too many times I have gone into the PVE and half the team leaves or dissconects (clearly because they have no idea what they are doing). I wont go into PVP yet as im too noob myself for that and solo vs the CPU is a bit mehh.
Overall I think this game has a lot of potential and the building your character bit as the match progresses is something new to me and seems fun. Does anyone else feel that way or do you have a differing opinion?
Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/forums/open-beta/feedback/42271-who-else-thought-that-this-was-some-sort-of-shooting-game

Branding Motion Graphics Examples 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Nov - 13:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lunaris Index du Forum -> Votre espace -> Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation