Lunaris Index du Forum

Lunaris
Bonjour à tous et bienvenue sur le Forum de la Guilde Lunaris !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

2D or early 3D graphics? Which era of games do you prefer?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lunaris Index du Forum -> Votre espace -> Discution
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Nov - 16:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: 2D or early 3D graphics? Which era of games do you prefer? Répondre en citant

HI
 I like both 2D and early 3D graphics. When I speak of the latter, I'm referring to PS1, N64 and Dreamcast. Even some early PS2 games like Dark Cloud are strangely appealing in their graphics. That said, if I had to choose an overall preference, I'd have to say the era of early 3D graphics are my favorite. I remembered when I first played a PS1 demo kiosk and was amazed at how "next gen" it looked, compared to when I first started playing games on the SNES. Later, I would play Crash Bandicoot, Adventure Sonic and Grand Theft III Auto and wonder about future games.But maybe that's just me. I'm kind of weird in that I sometimes find games with older graphics more interesting than newer games with photorealistic graphics. It could be because of the point of diminishing returns; the leaps and bounds in graphics are smaller nowadays.
Anyways, I'm kind of all over the place with this OP. Overall, would you like to say 2D or early 3D graphics? Which do you find more interesting?
Please help.
Thanks!
I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
References: https://www.psu.com/forums/showthread.php/336207-2D-or-early-3D-graphics-Which-era-of-games-do-you-prefer

animated industrial product video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Nov - 16:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lunaris Index du Forum -> Votre espace -> Discution Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation