Lunaris Index du Forum

Lunaris
Bonjour à tous et bienvenue sur le Forum de la Guilde Lunaris !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

UkuleleSongBookV20MorePopularSongsWithLyricsandChordTabs3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lunaris Index du Forum -> Membres -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ivanyquee
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Juin - 22:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: UkuleleSongBookV20MorePopularSongsWithLyricsandChordTabs3 Répondre en citant

This is Ukulele Song Book V with 20 More Popular Songs. These are the 20 popular songs that people often make request to play. The songs are in the keys of the vocal range so that the song book can be used for singalongs in gatherings and parties.The ukulele chord tabs & charts are shown at the beginning of each song. Here are 20 More Popular Songs that everyone loves to sing at home and parties: 1. All I Have To Do Is Dream 2. And I Love Her 3. Are You Lonesome Tonight? 4. Body and Soul 5. Close To You 6. Hello Dolly 7. A Hard Day's Night 8. Hello Young Lovers 9. My Foolish Heart 10. My Favorite Things 11. My Melancholy Baby 12. My Romance 13. Night and Day 14. The Shadow of Your Smile 15. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes 16. Nearness of You 17. Once In A While 18. On The Sunny Side of the Street 19. Seal it With A Kiss 20. Sentimental Journey Have fun! :)

Details:
price: $6.99
bound: 41 pages
publisher: Independently published (March 19, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1520877714, 978-1520877716,
weight: 4 ounces (
filesize:

Ukulele Song Book V 20 More Popular Songs With Lyrics and Chord Tabs: Ukulele Fake Book (Ukulele Songs) italian how read price download сhapter Ukulele Song Book V 20 More Popular Songs With Lyrics and Chord Tabs: Ukulele Fake Book (Ukulele Songs) You search pdf online pdf

2ffeafca65

My.Name.is.Rosa..I.am.a.church.minister.and.a.piano.teacher.for.the.last.30.years.in.a.local.congregation.in.Hong.Kong..I.love.teaching.the.Bible.and.also.piano.The.7.Secrets.Series.offers.insights.that.will.free.up.your...Free.access.to.Rosa's.Online.Student...2009-2010.Rosablanca.Suen.-.LearnPianoWithRosa..So...that...if...you...have...necessity...to...download...by...Rosa...Suen...pdf...Music...Theory...Books...Bundle...of...2...-...7...Easy...Steps...to...Read...Music...&...Circle...of...5ths...-...Music...Resource...Book:....Ukulele..Song..Book..1..with..25..Folk..Songs..is..a..great..resource..ukulele..for..ukulele..players...I..put..together..for..parents..and..children..who..have..participated..in..my..Ukulele...Discover...Book...Depository's...huge...selection...of...Rosa-Suen...books...online....Free...delivery...worldwide...on...over...17...million...titles.
Best Color For Landing PagePassages: Transitional Spaces for the 21st-Century City Espaces de Transition pour la Ville du 21e SiècleCap Au Nord - Paysages De Norvege 2018: Calendrier Illustre De Paysages Scandinaves (Calvendo Nature) (French Edition)Vincere due volte (Sceneggiature Originali Vol. 4) (Italian Edition)How to Bottom a Welted Shoe by HandPsalms and Hymns, and Spiritual Songs: A Manual of Worship for the Church of Christ (Classic Reprint)Ceremonial Music and March Suite No. 1: New, Original Music for Weddings, Graduations. Small Ensembles, (String Quartet or Various Combinations)Arms and Armour in Shropshire MuseumsBerlin%27s+Old+Photo+Booths+2018%3A+The+Calendar+%26quot%3BBerlin%27s+Old+Photo+Booths%26quot%3B+Shows+a+Choice+of+the+Photo+Booths+in+Their+Environment+Scattered+Over+Berlin.+%28Calvendo+Places%29THE+Earth+IS+THE+Lord%27s+AND+everything+IN+IT.+PSALM+24%3A1%3A+120+Pages+of+7%26quot%3B+x+10%26quot%3B+Blank+Paper+for+Drawing%2C+Doodling+or+Sketching+%28Sketchbooks%29

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Juin - 22:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lunaris Index du Forum -> Membres -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation